Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – 350 Clerk Posts
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – 350 Clerk Posts: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts, Punjab & Haryana High Court has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 350 Clerk vacancies in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04-09-2017 to 03-10-2017 by 02:00 pm. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 350
Name of the Posts: Clerk
Name of the Categories:
1. General: 107 Posts
2. SC of Punjab (Mazhbi Sikh/ Balmiki): 39 Posts
3. ST of Punjab (Other ST): 35 Posts
4. BC/ OBC of Punjab: 38 Posts
5. PHC of Punjab: 22 Posts
6. ESM (Gen): 62 Posts
7. ESM (SC): 33 Posts
8. ESM (BC/ OBC): 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-37 years for General, 18-42 years for SC, BC/ OBC of Punjab as on 01-01-2017 & for more information refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree of Arts or Bachelor Degree of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject with must have proficiency in operation of computers.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam.
Examination Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- for General & Reserved Category of other State , Rs.250/- for SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of State of Punjab, Rs.500/- for PHC of Punjab (General), Rs. 125/- for PHC of Punjab (SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM ) in the form of “Cash Deposit Receipt” printed after completion of Step-I of registration in any Branch of State Bank of India only under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sssc.gov.in from 04-09-2017 to 03-10-2017 by 02:00 pm for step I registration & for step II registration on or before 06-10-2017 by 11:59 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
2. Log on to the website www.sssc.gov.in
3. Click on Recruitments——–>Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Punjab) & click on it.
4. Read all the notification & click on Online Registration (Step-I).
5. Fill the details & submit the form.
6. Deposit the fee in the Bank after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
7. Click on “Login for Second step Registration”.
8. Fill all the mandatory details and submit the form.
9. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
|Starting Date for Online Application||04-09-2017|
|Last Date/ Time for Registration Step-I||03-10-2017 by 02:00 pm|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee||04-10-2017 (within Banking Hours)|
|Last Date/ Time for Registration Step-II||06-10-2017 by 11:59 pm|
|Last Date for Editing of Application||06-10-2017 by 11.59 pm|
|Date of Exam||Nov, 2017|